Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Autumn Favorite Things

I was recently featured in Molly Make Do's Favorite Things post, and I thought I'd do my own Autumn take on it, since I've been fortunate enough to be featured in one! It'll be short and sweet, and lacking in words, but here goes...

My friend Jane makes beautiful knit scarves and other cold weather accessories. I am fortunate enough to own a few of her items, and just ordered this absolutely stunning scarf called Falling Autumn Leaves Scarf. I cannot wait to receive it! It utters Autumn over and over again and makes me want to cry because of its beauty. She has one available in her Etsy shop, but I'm sure when it sells out, she can create another one for you!



Jenna embroiders gorgeous necklaces! I purchased the Sacred Heart one during Lent of this year and wear it all the time! It's dainty, lightweight, and is full of detail. I am currently eyeing her Autumn Colors necklace that she just put in her Etsy shop this week, along with a hoard of other Autumn, Thanksgiving, and Christmas designs! Again, this one screams Autumn and makes me weepy. Gotta love pregnancy hormones!



Last year, right before Thanksgiving, I took a gander to Orange Thyme's Etsy shop because someone had favorited her 'Pumpkin Cheesecake' lip balm. Really? Pumpkin AND cheesecake? Sign me up! I received it, and loved it, and then it got washed and dryer with the laundry. I was so bummed. How could I have done that to my favorite flavored lip balm? I'll definitely be ordering another one soon to replace mine. It's delish!



A couple other random gorgeous Autumn items I ran into this week on Etsy are:

This wreath (and a few hundred others) from The Violette Bloom:



This centerpiece from TheCreativeQ:


These earrings from TRTL Jewelry:



And, of course, I have to put in a plug for my own small business! I crafted this Warm Autumn rosary today and it is now listed here, and it's CHEAP! It's made with Preciosa crystal bicones and pearls. I like it so much, I might just keep it, so snatch it before it's gone ;)


Thanks for hanging out with me again! I'll try to make it on here again before Baby is born ;)





No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?