Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rosaries, Mother's Bracelets, and an ITP Update

I had a post rolling around in my head yesterday, didn't make any notes, and now it has escaped my brain. Don't you just love that? ;) Instead, I'll just post some photos of some rosaries and other pieces I've been working on!

A bronze St. Joseph rosary with Jet Czech glass beads. A woman ordered this for her husband because he's worn out his other one from so much use!

Carnelian gemstone with a chalice center. This one will hit the Etsy shop today, so if you need a rosary for a little First Communicant, head on over today!

Mother's bracelets! (Yes, the top one is mine...) The bottom one is a rosary bracelet with saints for the mother's sons on it! (I've been making quite a few of these, and am still taking orders for them!)

I REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GOING TO BLOG ABOUT!!!

I had my hematology appointment yesterday. Pretty much no news and no changes. I'll still be going in every other week for a blood draw and I'll still be on 5mg of Prednisone every day (boo!) and a follow up appointment in 3 months. I'm hoping that my platelets continue to rise or stay where they are, and then there is a possibility of dropping my dose. So ready to be done with Prednisone...well...ITP for that matter. (Doc shot down my theory that chiropractic has helped my platelet levels. Anyway, I'm still going to keep maintaining and pretend she didn't say the things she said...)


And a cute photo of my girls. This was Nora's first time in the car cart at Safeway!

Okay, I guess that's all for now! I need to prepare for Bible study! Must brew more Mystic Monk coffee! (I just got the Irish Cream blend...yum-o!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?