Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Arcade Fire - Next Week

The first Arcade Fire song I heard, back in 2005, was "Rebellion (Lies)," from their "Funeral" album, and I must say, I fell in love. I would listen to it on repeat for hours on end, and never get tired of listening to it. I eventually purchased the entire album and loved it. I purchased their subsequent albums, and my deep love for them increased immensely when "The Suburbs" hit stores. Every day to work. Every day from work. I spun that album. I knew (maybe still know) all the words by heart, and my absolute favorite song of theirs is on that album.

I will finally be getting the chance to see them live...NEXT WEEK! This will be my first concert at the Gorge, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It will be a great distraction from the one-year anniversary since my ITP diagnosis, and I already know I will love it.

I will be posting Arcade Videos for the next 2 weeks, until the show next Friday. For today, here's "Rebellion (Lies)."





No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?