Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pumpkin Recipe #1: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

This. Is absolutely one of my favorite pumpkin delights that we enjoy in my house. I could literally eat it with a spoon, but that's probably not the wisest thing...so many calories and all. I got this recipe from my good friend Haley, who is a self-proclaimed foodie, and I agree! She always has the most delicious recipes and I've never been disappointed...ever!

I have so many pumpkin recipes on my Pinterest boards, and I am hoping to make a dent in some of them this coming Autumn, and not just make my favorite ones like I usually do. Lots of treats, so hopefully I'll have the energy to try some of the new ones out!

I cannot for the life of me find where I pinned this darned recipe, and every new one I look at is not the one I have! I hate to not give credit where credit is due, but I might just have to call this recipe my own? Kidding! I'm just gonna grab one and adapt it. Here goes...

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe (Adapted from LaLoosh)

Ingredients:
8 oz softened cream cheese
1/2c pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4c sugar
3/4t pumpkin pie spice
1/2t vanilla

Toss all ingredients into a medium-ish bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it's nice and smooth. Refrigeration is recommended, for an hour, then you can spread on bagels and the like. My favorite is to put it on cinnamon raisin bagels!


I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I do!


No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?