Thursday, July 24, 2014

Back to 123, Annual Training, and an End to 100 Happy Days

I'm back on monthly CBCs for my hematologist, and I had another draw on Monday. I had a feeling they were going to be up, and I was right! They went from 116k to 123k! I didn't even have to email my hematologist to ask if they results were in yet, because the hospital system was working correctly, which seems to be rare ;) They were at exactly this number back in March, which is making me hopeful that they will continue to rise and hit 'normal' sometime soon.

Here is a graph of my entire ITP journey thus far.


Chris has been in or around Yakima (even 2 days in Redmond for inventory!) for his Annual Training for Army since July 12. It has been very hard him being away. A lot of the days, the girls misbehave (typical, not just when Daddy's gone) but when he didn't come home at night for me to have a little break, it was even harder. He did get to come home and sleep for the 2 days he was in Redmond, so that was a nice surprise. He still doesn't know for sure if he will be helping fight the wildfires going on in central Washington. His 2 weeks is up this coming Sunday, and still no official word, which is frustrating for more than just me. Praying for tons more rain where it's needed, and that he can come home on Sunday as planned. We have a friend who was activated to fight the fires, so please keep Dusten in your prayers, along with his wife Heidi. OH! I forgot to mention Chris was promoted to SSG while in AT, so that's a bonus!

I didn't mention this before, but I participated in the 100 Happy Days challenge, like a lot of people have. I successfully completed it, and got a ton of compliments and feedback that I should do it again! I've decided that I'm going to start it again on August 1st. For those of you that follow my Instagram (allisonnoelle), all of my photos were tagged with the #100happydays. There's probably a huge long list if you just search for that, though!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Day 3
Day 15
Day 38
Day 57
Day 79
Day 93

One more thing...I will probably be doing another giveaway in the month of August for my business! It'll to celebrate me being a small business owner for an entire year! I still have to think of what I'm going to do, so stay tuned!





P.S. Pumpkin is making its way back into my house already (in the form of pumpkin cream cheese)! Squee! (That means recipes coming!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?