Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm Back...Sort of...and a Special Etsy Offer

I haven't blogged in nearly three months. I haven't had the desire to. The family has been busy with travel and National Guard and hematology appointments (116 was my last number! Woohoo!)

I do want to let everyone know about the smashing awesome sale going on over in my Etsy shop through Saturday, July 19. When you purchase a full 5-decade rosary, I will throw in a FREE pocket rosary, up to $7! That's right...FREE! Just let me know at checkout what your choice is between the ones I have for sale in my shop. I haven't ever done this before, and I hope people enjoy it and take advantage of this offer. Pocket rosaries are wonderful for keeping in your car (or pocket!) because they're so compact and barely take up any room.

 Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

What say you?